Tuesday, July 19, 2005

fun!


First, a photo comparison, because it was waaaay too tempting to put this into immediate juxtaposition:



ain't that kind of uncanny? On the left, Sonja. On the right, Enitsirhc. Those of you who do not believe in having alter-egos somewhere in the universe, beware. ha ha. Sonja, if you hate me for putting this picture up, let me know, and I'll take it down.

So, about yesterday. I had a blast! Christine and I bonded when I got there, I looked at all her wedding pictures and said "awww" and "that's beautiful" (they really were!) and laughed at the funny shots. We told funny stories, and then Bill got home (Christine's awesome and funny and wonderful husband - they are perfect for each other!), so we all went out to eat. I think the place was called "Blue Water Grill" but I'm not sure. 't any rate, the food was delicious, and there was plenty of it. I'll be recycling it for my dinner tonight. Joy! Great conversation ensued about all kinds of funny stories and bonding. Then we came home and watched.....

NAPOLEON DYNAMITE!!! (I just tried to upload a picture, but I guess it didn't work. GOSH!)

I had not seen it before, and I had been hearing about it from my friend Kirsten and quite a few people at school. Holy cow, I laughed till I almost peed. What a hysterical movie! Stupid funny. No profanity, no sex, but amazingly funny. And just plain cuuuuuuute with the story of Pedro. Christine and I giggled for a long time about the line "I caught you a delicious bass." Of course, that has to be the romance line in the movie.

We watched all the deleted scenes and extra features, and then I had to go home. I got home about 2 am, and went almost directly to sleep. It was great. I had a blast. I can't wait to watch Napoleon again. :-)

5 Comments:

Anonymous virgilmv said...

i've been wanting to watch that movie for a long time buy i could not find a copy. yet.

(great site, btw. i will be coming back)

July 19, 2005 7:51 PM  
Anonymous virgilmv said...

can i edit comments here? LOL. i meant to say "but i could not find a copy"

July 19, 2005 8:01 PM  
Blogger Sonja said...

Haha, I didn't even know that picture was still circulating on the 'net. :-) I guess there ARE similarities.

July 20, 2005 10:27 AM  
Anonymous James said...

Uncanny resemblance. I really appreciated what you had to say to Jess' most recent post. You nailed it! You are wonderful, Emily, and I heart you.

July 20, 2005 2:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emily tu nous décris là de bons agréables passés avec des jeunes mariés ou à regarder Napoleon dynamite ! Tu as bien raison de profiter de ces bons moments .
Amitié à toi
Michel {v}( fauquet on Xanga )

July 22, 2005 10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home