Thursday, July 14, 2005

gone


MuSe is gone. Once upon a time, when I was a more regular xanga-blogger, MuSe was one of my favorite sites. She always had a positive outlook, happy posts, and wonderful stories to tell. We wound up exchanging Christmas cards every year for about 2 years. I had just started making Christmas cards this year, and was thinking of her and wondering what her creation this year would be.

I thought I'd catch up on a little xanga-reading, to see if I was missing any sites from this new blog. I had missed Michel, because he had been away for a while. Michel's site tells me of her death.

Knowing of her death brought a heaviness to today, even though she died on the 8th. I wish I could have known so that I could have lit a candle in honor of her that day. I think I'll do it today instead. Even though her body is gone, I hope that her warmth and spirit will stay with me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tu as ecrit là un bel homage à MuSe , Emily .
Tu as donc créé un nouveau site . resteras -tu sur Xanga ?
Amitié à toi
Michel le French :-) {v}

July 14, 2005 4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home