Saturday, July 02, 2005

I'm stealing this.

Okay, so Sonja has this awesome ritual of "weekend one-liners" for her blog. Well, I'm sorta stealing it. But instead of stealing it directly, I'm just going to add to a few quotes that I found recently that amused me:

"WOW...I was really bored and restless so I went into a few AOL chatrooms.
OH. MY. GOD. No wonder terrorists think we're stupid." --Amanda

JJ's grandmother: I bought some TV dinners because I don't want to cook. I spent a lot of money!
JJ: Well that's nice...
JJ's grandmother: But I don't want to eat them, because then I won't have any more.

Just about anything from this site cracks me up.

JJ's latest post about her father and his pool-cleaning habits.

"Emily, you are a sister in the brotherhood of music education." -- a friend of JJ's. He was not trying to be funny. In fact, he was being extremely serious.

I like to laugh.

1 Comments:

Blogger JenniferJ said...

I'm glad I provide so many good laughs!

July 03, 2005 1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home