Thursday, September 01, 2005

celebrity


So everyone has celebrity crushes. I have my own share. Enjoy.


First and foremost, Alan Alda, as seen on MASH. No one is as hot as Hawkeye was. Then I saw the older Alan on the Ellen DeGeneres show, and I was like, "cool! he's a real person." And hot!

Alton Brown combines perfect geekdom and celebrity. Plus I'm pretty sure he'd cook his date a mean dinner. And he reminds me of an old friend from college, who always kinda sorta made me blush and smile, but whom I never got around to voicing my feelings too. Eggs, if you read this, that's you.

Jorja Fox, whether it be Maggie Doyle on ER or Sarah on CSI, is hot. Period. And she has that wonderful, wonderful depth of character in her acting.

Pauley Perrette is the reason I watch NCIS. Goth chicks are HOTT. And she just manages to have that torture-the-nerd thing going on... a self-confidence I wish I had. :)

I want William Petersen. Actually, no. I want Grissom. I wish his character were a real person.

Ellen DeGeneres will always have that "I-wonder-what-it's-like appeal to me, because just as she was coming out on network TV, I was starting to question that about myelf. She's now down-to-earth, funny, and just plain sexy in her own confident way. And blue eyes!

Now that we're done being visceral, I'll go watch CSI and drool now. :)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just thought I would visit and ask that you return the visit to my Google Fire! blog. Thanks!

Google On Fire!

September 01, 2005 8:46 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

Ok, time for me to come out with it . . . Anthony Michael Hall (from The Dead Zone, formerly of The Breakfast Club movie/the "Brat Pack") is my definite celebrity crush. Also John Edward from Crossing Over . . . I don't know, it must be something about psychic guys, perhaps? Heehee. Or maybe I'm just nuts. ;)

Love and miss you, lady! *big hugs*

September 01, 2005 9:36 PM  
Blogger Sonja said...

Interesting picks! :-)

September 02, 2005 11:17 AM  
Anonymous Michel said...

Oh ! Emily , Il me semble que tu trouves beaucoup de charme à ces acteurs et actrices . Autrefois , en France , on disait : ils ont du sex - appeal !!! Authentique , c ' était dans le langage courant .
Amitié à toi
Michel

September 03, 2005 6:34 AM  
Anonymous forklift said...

Ellen's sexiness transcends gay/hetero borders.

It's because you can tell, she's really happy. It comes from inside her.

She, along with Jon Stewart and Dave Grohl, are the two celebrities I think it would be total coolness to hang out with...

September 05, 2005 3:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home