Thursday, September 22, 2005

sick

well, it finally hit me. I got sick today.

I thought I could get through the day, but lunchtime rolled around, and I wasn't able to stand up anymore, so I went home sick. I'm mortified. I never do stuff like that. After a 2-hour nap, I'm slightly better, but still rather queasy.

School is hectic. When I come home, I really don't care about contacting people, because I see nothing but people at school all day.

I have an amazing soprano. She's new to the district, and she's very nice, polite, and all that. She has a beautiful voice. She asked for a CD and a copy of the music so that she could practice. I wish we could clone that girl.

I love my chamber choir; they're nice people, and they do well. Many are seniors, which breaks my heart, because then I won't have them next year. *sadness*

And now, that was enough exertion for one evening. I'm off to rest some more, because, as God is my witness, I will NOT have a sub tomorrow. I am super-teacher. hear me roar.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

*hugs* I hope you feel better soon, hun - take good care of yourself, and if you need to have a day off tomorrow, take it! That's an order! ;)

I am so glad you are doing better overall - I can hear it in your writing.

I miss you bunches, but I promise to call after I return from Omega. LOVE YOU!!!

September 22, 2005 10:37 PM  
Blogger trusty getto said...

I hope you feel better. And I hope you take off the time you need when you are sick. There'll be plenty of time for overachieving in the future, trust me ;^)

I tagged you, btw!

September 23, 2005 1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home