Saturday, October 15, 2005

Saturday laziness.

Today I rest, so I present you with two interesting facts about where I teach, and a meme that amused me.

Only in Hancock:
- does the video store also sell stuffed animals also. Not the cute things you sleep with at night. Taxidermy.
- do the homecoming week activities include a vote of what teacher will kiss a pig.

My mother laughed.

Stolen from TrustyGetto:
Of the 20 things below, 7 are false. Can you guess what they are?

1. I am legally blind when my eyes are uncorrected.
2. I am a published poet.
3. I like Thai food.
4. My brother is a convicted felon.
5. I have been diagnosed with clinical depression.
6. I have eaten kangaroo.
7. I was once abused by a significant other.
8. I drink a diet soda every day.
9. I can sleep 14 hours in a row.
10. I have an eating disorder.
11. I graduated summa cum laude from my undergrad college.
12. I commute an hour to work every day.
13. I still use my college ID to get a student discount at the movies.
14. I got asked for a hall pass at my current job.
15. I still bite my nails.
16. I'm on five prescription drugs.
17. I've been in two car accidents.
18. I still sleep with a stuffed animal.
19. I love clock-chimes.
20. I match my socks compulsively.

2 Comments:

Blogger trusty getto said...

It's so cool that so many people picked this up!!!

I'm lame at guessing, but here goes:

1, 5, 7, 10, 14, 15, 16.

How'd I do?

October 16, 2005 7:24 PM  
Blogger JenniferJ said...

Ok...I'll give it a shot

8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 17, 19

October 17, 2005 12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home