Thursday, October 27, 2005

tired.

The time has come, the walrus said, to get really tired again.

I was rallying for a while, and now it is time for fatigue.

It's interesting to me how it takes me at least two nights to recuperate from one late one, even if I sleep an obscene amount the first recuperation-night. Last night I had trouble sleeping because I came home and fell asleep on the couch till 6, so when bedtime rolled around, I was not too happy. That and my tap water had turned yellow all of a sudden, so I was worried about that and flustered at having to dash to the store to make sure I had enough drinkable water for my meds.

I am starting to realize that I am obsessed with school. It's all I talk about, and practically all I do. At the same time, it's not a terrible job. I always get weekends and holidays off, and I get a summer vacation. sort of.

Today is my most stressful day in my schedule, plus it's Thursday, which means I have to take a 2-hour class tonight on reading comprehension (which I would care about if I taught reading).

Tuesday night, my routine was disturbed. At the time, I was angry about it, because I am such an intensely routine-oriented person. For some reason, it hit me hard that night. Last night, my routine was disturbed, but I didn't care as much. Maybe because it was the second night in a row. Tonight I look forward to some dinner and some sleep. I might just even go to bed early. I might just eat Wendy's for dinner. I have not decided yet.

The only thing I have decided is that I'm going to do the best I can today, and that lunch for me is from the cafeteria.

Time to play piano and sing.

4 Comments:

Blogger trusty getto said...

Fatigue, eh? I know the feeling well.

The only good thing about it is that it will most certainly go away. All it takes, I guess, is patience!

:)

October 28, 2005 7:20 PM  
Blogger JenniferJ said...

You will find a balance. It takes time.

I apologize for disrupting your routine.

October 28, 2005 7:30 PM  
Anonymous Michel said...

J ' ai l 'impression que comme toutes passionnées tu te donnes à 100% à ton travail et que TU finirais par en perdre la notion du temps .
Equilibre donc un peu .
L ' eau jaune de ton robinet ? Peut être est -ce de la rouille . dans ce cas ce serait bon pour les globules rouges . Mais si c ' est de la boue ou autres saletés , c ' est dangereux en effet .
J ' espère que ce problème de robinet ( fameux autrefois en mathemathique ) est résolu .
Amitié
Michel

October 31, 2005 5:11 AM  
Blogger Moe said...

Hi Emily!
I've enjoyed your comments on my blog, and it's been fun 'getting to know you' through yours.
cheers!

November 01, 2005 6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home