Monday, November 21, 2005

happy birthday

...to me.

So far, a good day.

One more class to teach.

After that, I'm going home and drinking wine as much as I want, and lounging in my pj pants, and being blissfully sloth-like.

Being the stay-inside person that I am, this is perfect birthday celebration for me. Some may choose to party, but I choose to stay home and snuggle and do whatever the heck I want.

Tomorrow is chamber choir and show choir and kindergarten and first grade, and then it is Thanksgiving break.

Thanksgiving break brings JJ and Uncle Pat and brother to me, and hours of vegetation, surrounded by family.

This is my favorite week of the year.

Now, if only it would get good and cold and start snowing, but not while people are trying to travel.

Then it would be perfect.

7 Comments:

Blogger mg said...

So, what are you going to wish for when you blow out the candles?

Happy Birthday!

mg

November 21, 2005 2:07 PM  
Blogger Sonja said...

Happy birthday!

November 21, 2005 2:14 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

Happy birthday, darling!

I was thinking of you all day today, sending lots of love and good birthday wishes your way. :)

Love and miss you bunches!!! *big hugs*

November 21, 2005 5:58 PM  
Anonymous Sherri said...

Happy Birthday, hon! *hugs*

I'm not going to be home (i.e. in NY) at all this week, but maybe I can catch you next month . . .

Hope you had a good day! :)

November 21, 2005 5:59 PM  
Blogger trusty getto said...

Happy b-day, Emily!

November 21, 2005 10:25 PM  
Anonymous Michelenyau said...

Avec un peu de retard , je te souhaite un bon anniversaire , Emily .
Amitié à toi
Michel

November 24, 2005 5:58 AM  
Anonymous Michel said...

Je te souhaite un bon anniversaire ; Emily , avec un peu de retard .
Amitié
Michel

November 24, 2005 6:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home