Sunday, November 06, 2005

meme, stolen from Alex

In your life, have you ever...

crashed a friend's car: no
stolen a car: no
been in love: yes
been dumped : yes
shoplifted: sort of. I stole a piece of gum when I was 8 but then had to give it back.
been fired: no
been in a fist fight: no
snuck out of your parent's house: yes
had feelings for someone who didn't have themback: yes
been arrested : no
gone on a blind date : yes
lied to a friend: yes
skipped school: not high school, but a couple times in college.
seen someone die: no
had a crush on one of your internet friends: no
been to Canada: yes. Oh, Canada...
been to Europe: yes
been to Mexico: only the new one.
been on a plane: many times.
purposely set a part of yourself on fire: no!
eaten sushi : no. ewwww.
been skiing : no. :( I could have when I was young, but my parents took it away because I was bad.
met someone from the internet: yes
been at a concert : tons of em, all classical.
taken painkillers: yes
love someone or miss someone right now: yes
lain on your back and watched cloud shapes go by: yes
made a snow angel: just one??
had a tea party: yes
flown a kite: yes
built a sand castle: yes. My dad makes crazy ones.
gone puddle jumping: yay!
played dress up: I do every day I go to work. ha ha.
jumped into a pile of leaves: yes. ahchoo!
gone sledding: I live in upstate NY. What the hell do you think? (the answer is, yes, of course.)
cheated while playing a game: I was a dishonest little prick as a child.
been lonely: every day.
fallen asleep at work/school: school only.
used a fake ID: not really, unless you count using my former college ID to get a discount at the movies.
watched the sun set: yes
felt an earthquake: the morning of my senior recital!
slept beneath the stars: sorta. in a tent.
been tickled: grrrrrrr.
been robbed: of my dignity. Temple University.
been misunderstood: yeah. why the hell don't my students know how to read my mind? ha ha.
pet a reindeer/goat/kangaroo: yes to all.
won a contest: many.
run a red light/stop sign: that's how I got into my first car accident.
been suspended from school: nope.
been in a car crash: two.
had braces: two years of hell.
felt like an outcast/third person: every day.
eaten a whole pint of ice cream in one night: no way. barf!
had deja vu: all over again.
danced in the moonlight: sort of. just not outside.
like the way you look: at times.
witnessed a crime: no
questioned your heart: yes
been obsessed with post-it notes: when I was little, I thought they were way cool.
squished barefoot through the mud: not after I learned about hookworm.
been lost: many times.
been on the opposite side of the country: yup.
swam in the ocean: yup.
felt like dying: last week, during a migraine.
cried yourself to sleep: I had to as a baby, because I wouldn't go to sleep in my crib without crying.
played cops and robbers: no.
recently colored with crayons: not recently enough.
sung karaoke: yup.
paid for a meal with only coins: if you count vending-machine meals.
done something you told yourself you wouldn't: yup
made prank phone calls: only to my friends, but then confessed.
laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose: whole milk. disgusting.
caught a snowflake on your tongue: many times.
danced in the rain: in New York and Paris.
written a letter to Santa Claus: yeah. I told him not to give my brother any presents.
been kissed under the mistletoe: not by anyone that I wanted to kiss me...
watched the sun rise with someone you care about: no
blown bubbles: yup.
made a bonfire on the beach: no
crashed a party: no
gone roller-skating: yes, many times.
had a wish come true: yup.
jumped off a bridge: no
ate dog/cat food: no way, I'd barf.
told a complete stranger you loved them: yeah, in joking.
kissed a mirror: ick no! do you know how many germs are on those things?
sung in the shower: yup, but not much anymore.
had a dream that you married someone: yup. scary.
glued your hand to something: sort of, but only with Elmer's, so it came off.
kissed a fish: not the live kind.
sat on a roof top: yup.
screamed at the top of your lungs: of course. how else do you quiet my high school chorus down?
done a one-handed cartwheel: I'm not coordinated enough.
talked on the phone for more than 5 hours: heh, I got you beat. 24.
stayed up all night: several times.
picked and ate an apple right off the tree: no
climbed a tree: yes.
had a tree house: yes, but not in a tree.
dared to watch a scary movie alone: I don't watch scary movies at all.
believe in ghosts: to be a musician, you have to believe in ghosts, according to Topolewski.
have more than 30 pairs of shoes: not at any one time.
worn a really ugly outfit to school: I went to Catholic school for 9 years. nuff said.
gone streaking: no.
gone doorbell ditching: my parents would have killed me.
gone toliet papering: why waste good TP?
been pushed into a pool/hot tub with all your clothes on: no, but if anyone ever does it to me, I'll drag him/her in with me.
told you're hot by a complete stranger: once, but he was gross.
broken a bone: no
been easily amused: every day.
caught a fish then ate it: I couldn't.
caught a butterfly: I could never.
laughed so hard you cried: of course.
cried so hard you laughed: no.
cheated on a test : hehe, no one will ever know...
forgotten someone's name: nearly every day.
french braided someone's hair: sort of.
gone skinny dipping in a pool/hot tub: no, but I want to, but only with a high fence.
been threatened to be kicked out of your houseor been kicked out of your house: no
loved someone so much you would gladly die for them: yes
talked to yourself: every day.

That was long. sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home