Saturday, November 19, 2005

wake-up call

Last night something terrible happened to JJ.

You can read about it here.

She is so strong, and so put-together about it. I would never be this rational after the fact.

These are her reflections about the ordeal.

I think it's important that people read her blogs about this.

And I think it's important that people buy DeBecker's book The Gift of Fear.

Here's the book.

Please protect yourself and be aware.

My best friend just became a statistic and a survivor.

This is important.

Get away from my site and onto hers.

Go.

2 Comments:

Blogger JenniferJ said...

Thanks Emily!

November 21, 2005 7:51 AM  
Blogger trusty getto said...

Holy crap! What a chilling story. I'm so glad she is okay.

November 21, 2005 12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home