Tuesday, January 03, 2006

resolve.


Tis the season for resolutions, fa la la la la, la la la la!

This year, I resolve to:
  • be true to myself, and learn to like myself.
  • get back in contact with friends with whom I've lost contact, and stay in touch with them diligently. People have put up with my tendency to disappear far too long now.
  • keep my domicile and classroom neater and more orderly. They're both clean, but... cluttered. Fix that.

The first one is more of a long-term goal. I hope I can do it.

Cinnamon likes bread pudding. So does JJ.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

Those all sound like good resolutions - especially the first one. Those of us who know and love you, know how wonderful you are . . . time for you to know and believe that, and trust it for yourself!! :o) I know you can do it.

And that picture is simply WONDERFUL. Such a great "family photo" . . . I haven't seen that perfect a pair - er, trio - in a long time. :)

LOVE YOU!!! *big hugs!*

January 03, 2006 6:22 PM  
Blogger trusty getto said...

Excellent resolutions. Good luck at keeping them! I don't do them 'cause I never can keep them long enough to make it worthwhile . . . .

January 03, 2006 10:32 PM  
Blogger Sonja said...

What an adorable picture! And very good resolutions. I haven't done mine yet, but I still think I might.

January 04, 2006 12:13 PM  
Anonymous Michel said...

J ' aime bien tes résolutions Emily et spécialement la se conde ! :)
J ' aissi bien apprécié ton blog précédent .On ne s ' ennuie pas dans ta famille et on sait rire . C ' est bon .
Re- bonne année à toi ,
Ammitié
Michel

January 07, 2006 3:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home