Saturday, February 11, 2006

survey addiction time.

I stole this from a former Cranie, whom I hold in high musical regard.

1. My roommate once: had a delicious dinner waiting for me when I came home from class.

2. Never in my life have I: liked exercising.

3. The one person who can drive me nuts, but then can always manage to make me smile: I'm not sure, unless it's this one student I hate who has a brilliant sense of humor.

4. High School was: my first public school experience.

5. When I'm nervous: my hands shake.

6. The last time I cried was: the other day.

7. If I were to get married right now my bridesmaids/groomsmen would be: uhhh.... I'm not sure.

9. My hair: is getting longer.

10. When I was 5: I was in first grade.

11. Last Christmas I: got a really ugly pink furry jacket.

12. When I turn my head left, I see: a L'Egypte au Louvre poster in my mom's study.

13. I should be: washing my face and brushing my teeth.

14. When I look down I see: my hands on my keyboard.

15. The craziest recent event was: this 13-year-old's birthday party I went to tonight.

16. If I were a character on Friends I'd be: one of the people who sits around at Central Perk and reads books all day.

17. By this time next year: I will be sending out resumes like craaaazy.

18. Current Relationship Status: the happiest I've ever been.

19. I have a hard time understanding: that people do bad things out of their own volition.

20. One time at a family gathering: I had to listen to a story about my grandpa's wife having her impacted bowel loosened. while we were eating.

21. You know I "like" you if: I am very careful around you and tend to blush.

22. If I won an award, the first person(people) I'd thank is/are: the bestowers of the award for considering me worthy.

23. Take my advice: don't take what students say to you personally.

24. My ideal breakfast is: Folgers cafe latte in vanilla vibe, and some apple cinnamon oatmeal with half and half.

25. If you visit my hometown: make sure to find a local Italian restaurant and eat your heart out.

26. Where do you plan to visit anytime soon: Greensboro, in less than a week!!!!!

27. If you spend the night at my house: wear comfy pajamas and be ready to adjust your blankets all night. (the heat is on or off.)

28. I'd stop my wedding if: I found out I was marrying an axe-murderer.

29. The world could do without: extremists of any kind.

30. I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than date: someone abusive.

31. Most recent thing you've bought yourself: dark taupe Egyptian cotton towels. :D

32. Most recent thing someone else bought for you: the tip for my food last night.

33. My favorite blonde is: my favorite 5th grade student.

34. My favorite brunette is: myself. I like my hair.

just wait one cotton-picking minute here. WHERE IS THE FAVORITE REDHEAD QUESTION?!?!?!?

35. And by the way: why the hell do sports figures who are responsible solely for entertaining people make millions, but the shapers of the future (i.e. teachers) make about $40k on average?

36: The last time I was high was: in an airplane. literally. 30,000 feet or something, right?

37. The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are: monkeys. Think Wizard of Oz.

38. I shouldn't have been: as harsh with my high school chorus at the beginning.

39. Once, at a bar: I drank a white russian and ate a hamburger.

40. Last night I: went out with friends, got really annoyed, went home, read, and slept.

41. There's this boy I know who: had to go to the hospital to have surgery to drain the pus from his abcessed tooth. *barf*

42: I don't know: what the future holds.

43. A better name for me would be: Nebuchednezzar.

44. If I ever go back to school I'll: get my PHD in music theory, and write a semiotic analysis of all of Hindemith's music that was composed during the rise of the Third Reich.

45. How many days until my birthday? Many. many moons.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sonja said...

Ah, the meme. Good to the last drop.

February 13, 2006 4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home