Monday, May 22, 2006

pictures, both serious and silly.






My dad is gallavanting around Southeast Asia right now, taking crazy-good photos. He's pretty gifted. Look at this shot to the left, and you'll know what I'm talking about. Anyway, if you're interested in photos AND you have a taste for the multicultural (along with his amusing take on his adventures), go visit his website: http://home.stny.rr.com/seasia2006/







On a funny note, there are no-dog-pooping signs all over Europe. My parents took pictures of quite a few that were funny, but I found this one recently on some website during my less sophisticated internet explorations, and thought it was far and away the best. Note the expression on the top pooch's face. Classic.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Sonja said...

Where have you gone??

June 09, 2006 12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home